To accompany fried zucchini flowers, aspargus risotto, minestrone.
Le Rosé d’une nuit – Rosé Wine
Shinny and pale rose colour with grey reflections. Fine, delicate and subtle smell which opens on the rose. Round and harmonious mouth with a mild finale. Turns towards red fruits. Liquorice finale.
AOC Coteaux Varois
- Chalky soil
- Southeast oriented hillsides
- Average vine 25 years old
- Yield: 45hl/ha
- Royat cordon system of pruning.
- Tying up on 2 wire plus 2 lift wires
- Ploughted or grass covered soil
- Mechanical harvest.
- Vinification by bleeding Grenache
- Very smooth pressing up to 0.2 bar maximum during four hours after 5 hour cold maceration for Cinsault
- Ageing in tank
- Filtered wine
- Bottled in Spring