Rosé d'une Nuit
To accompany fried zucchini flowers, aspargus risotto, minestrone.
Shinny and pale rose colour with grey reflections.
Fine, delicate and subtle smell which opens on the rose.
Round and harmonious mouth with a mild finale.
Turns towards red fruits. Liquorice finale
AOC Coteaux Varois
- Chalky soil
- Southeast oriented hillsides
- Average vine 25 years old
- Yield: 45hl/ha
- Royat cordon system of pruning.
- Tying up on 2 wire plus 2 lift wires
- Ploughted or grass covered soil
- Mechanical harvest.
- Vinification by bleeding Grenache
- Very smooth pressing up to 0.2 bar maximum during four hours after 5 hour cold maceration for Cinsault
- Ageing in tank
- Filtered wine
- Bottled in Spring